[Libav-user] interrupt_callback and custom IO context

Massimo Battistel battistel at gmail.com
Sat May 17 18:06:40 CEST 2014

Hello,
I'm using with no probs AVFormatContext->interrupt_callback and custom IO
context (in different projects, not together).
Recentrly I've tried to set interrupt_callback together with a custom IO
context. Callback is fired only in the beginning for 20-40 times, then
nothing.

Does interrupt callback need to be managed in custom io context?

I would like to know if someone could give me some suggestions and/or some
documentation links about the issue I've experienced.

thanks,
MB