[Libav-user] Repeating frame while encoding using ffmpeg api

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Fri Oct 3 14:53:52 CEST 2014

Le primidi 11 vendémiaire, an CCXXIII, Bradley O'Hearne a écrit :
> Very well, I’ll bite. Here is a working Mac app demonstrating the very
> thing I described, and a very similar codebase to the one submitted to
> this mailing list over a year ago, which netted no answer to the question
> (as did my own testing):
>
> https://github.com/BigHillSoftware/QTFFmpeg
>
> You can

I may be wrong, but I find very unlikely that anyone here would help you
debug hundreds of lines of code in a fringe language for a proprietary
operating system. If you want to be able to expect help realistically, I
believe you need to trim down your code to the bare minimum exhibiting the
behaviour you do not understand, and probably translate it in a language
that people are fluent with.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George