[Libav-user] Rate control for mpeg4 encoding

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Oct 16 23:19:02 CEST 2014

Sergio Basurco <sergio.b at ...> writes:

> av_opt_set(c->priv_data, "preset", "ultrafast", 0);
> av_opt_set(c->priv_data, "tune", "zerolatency", 0);

I don't know what you mean with "mpeg4 video" but
I believe these are not supported for "mpeg4"
encoding.

Did you test with ffmpeg (the application)? It
should tell you if it is possible at all to
reach the desired bitrate for your input file
and your options.

(If possible, please set your mailer to "text-only",
your mails are hard to read here.)

Carl Eugen