[Libav-user] avformat_open_input - remaining data

Fabrice Alcindor fabrice.alcindor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:54:00 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm still facing my issue. To help understanding my issue here a
reformulation of my previous question:

It seems that avformat_open_input / av_read_frame only deals with complete
video frame. Let me know if i'm wrong. In other hand, my application
receives RTP packets that encapsulate  7 TS packets according to
wifi-display standard. However, we don't know how many  TS packets
containts a full PES neither a full Access unit.
Actually, my real purpose is to get the payload of the TS packets and demux
it according to the PID.  Does libavformat support this simple operation?

Thanks in advance,

Fabrice