[Libav-user] RTMP Play file descriptor leak

Alexander Drozdov adrozdoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:29:02 CEST 2014

> Alexander Drozdov <adrozdoff at ...> writes:
>
> > Ughr... ffmpeg-devel: not for bug reports
>
> Yes, ffmpeg-devel is not for bug reports but
> for patches.

I think that good idea to point it at the ffmpeg-devel list description on
the site. It looks like quest: I only subscribed on libav-user, I send
report+patch here, I noticed that this list not for reports, I go to site
and found that ffmpeg-devel not for reports (regard patches there is no
info at all), I go to tracker register (!) and click New report... And I
look: "Patches should be submitted to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list and not
this bug tracker".  Grief.

I send report to ffmpeg-devel short later.

> Please consider not to top-post on any FFmpeg-
> related mailing lists.

Sorry, stupid GMail inteface.

--
WBR, Alexander Drozdov