[Libav-user] FFmpeg support for libstagefright hardware decoding

Ming Zhang mingzhangsjtu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 05:43:20 CEST 2014

Hi, everyone:
I am new to ffmpeg. Recently I am working on project to port ffmpeg to
android device.
At the beginning, I compiled ffmpeg to shared libs(.so files) in a very
normal way following some guides on Internet, load them into my android
app. It works perfectly.
Now I want ffmpeg to use libstagefright to fulfill HW decoding.
The problem is, I can compile the .so libs, but when I launch my app and
load those .so libs, there is always a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
Cannot load library: reloc_library[1314]: 114 cannot locate
'_ZN7android11MediaBufferC1Ej'
I stuck there for a few days. Does anyone encountered any similar problems
before? It would be great if someone can give me some hint about this error.

My steps:
1. Compile ffmpeg-2.1.4 souce code to .so shared libs. I use the
build_libstagefright script to do this, and make some modification based on
some guides from Internet. The script is on the attachment.
2. Copy the compiled include and lib directories to my
android-ndk-r7/sources/ffmpeg-2.1.4/android/arm directory. The Android.mk
under this dir is in the attachment(Android.mk1).
3. Under the jni directory of my android app, the Android.mk and
Application.mk files are in the attachment.

I am not sure what else materials you need, if anything is missing, please
let me know, I will upload it.
Thank you guys very much!!!