[Libav-user] write hls stream to disc

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Wed Apr 15 12:40:10 CEST 2015

Hello Carl Eugen,

against mplayer:
first i have to do some preprocessing to get the stream url, and then i
wanted to start prohgramming around ffmpeg. My plan is to make a small
app for different types of streams in Qt

to only play it i could also use ffplay. I looked also already in the
sources here (ffmepg/ffplay) to figure out how they do this, but i could
not find the trick here.

Georg