[Libav-user] write hls stream to disc

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Wed Apr 15 14:57:27 CEST 2015

when i look into my logs (writing the packets) these are always making a
pause from around 4-8 secs, then i get 4 secs long packets to write,
this is of course not what i need to play this in almost realtime. For
me oit looks like i did something worng while i opened the stream with
avformat_open_input.

and as is wrote before, the ffmpeg command line tool is able to do this
in realtime (perhaps the stream is freezing for some milliseconds
sometimes, but not for seconds

Georg