[Libav-user] Trouble muxing H264 bitstream and ADTS AAC streams together into FLV

Muhammad Ali ali at and-or.com
Sun Apr 19 10:50:29 CEST 2015

I am having trouble muxing H264 bitstream and ADTS AAC streams together
into FLV.
If i pack H264 bitstream (source is hardware encoder) into FLV , it plays
fine with proper duration and bitrate. But when I mux audio along , the
bitrate and duration go all wrong and on the playback, I only hear the
audio. The video gets stuck on first frame
Here is my muxing code : http://pastebin.com/C6bYqtsA

Notice that I haven't used pkt(AVPacket) flag . I am not sure what to do
with it.

I am also assuming that I don't have to tell muxer about what type of frame
I am writing (I frame or P frame). I have no idea if I have to tell that to
the muxer.

I am just taking the frame as it comes from the encoder and passing it on
to muxer. What else should I take care of ?

--
Muhammad Ali
And Or Logic