[Libav-user] How to configure/compile and execute the threading on2 VP8 Decoder

srinivasu g srinivasu.gv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:51:13 CEST 2015

Hi,
How to configure/compile and execute the multithread FFMPEG on2 VP8
Decoder. I have fallowed below configurations for building and executing
FFMPEG. And also let me know how to enable frame level and slice level
multithreading option.

./configure --target-os=linux --arch=arm --cpu=cortex-a8 --disable-debug
--enable-neon --enable-pthreads \
--enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf- \
--cc=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc

./ffmpeg -benchmark -thread_type 1  -threads 2 -i input.ivf output.yuv

But I did' t observe any difference between single and multithread
executions.