[Libav-user] sample format in wmav2 codec

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Tue Aug 25 04:09:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

I use ffmpeg which version is shown below:

    commit eff2ed2fde8d6741e7a5218e036998846062c846
    Merge: a9f1d58 57cde2b
    Author: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
    Date:   Wed May 27 22:37:05 2015 +0200

I use wmav2 encoder in ffmpeg whose codec id is AV_CODEC_ID_WMAV2, sample format is AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP. If input sample format is AV_SAMPLE_FMT_S16, does ffmpeg have wmav2 encoder whose sample format is AV_SAMPLE_FMT_S16? or I need write conversion routine for different sample formats? Does ffmpeg have some functions that convert one format to another?

Thanks!

B.R.

Andrew