[Libav-user] Real time camera IP RTSP H264

wm4 nfxjfg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:32:59 CET 2015

On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:13:04 +0100
"Renaud BOBIN" <renaud.bobin at subsea-tech.com> wrote:

> Ok, so What can I do ?
> Of course I have update the function deprecated or removed

I wonder about this too. Currently, the official examples (in the
ffmpeg git repo under docs/examples/) are probably still the best to
see correct API usage. Although even these tend to have bugs.

Using the Dranger tutorials (at least old/not updated ones) is at this
point actively harmful, because you will add or copy&paste bugs.

Even worse that this Tutorial is STILL linked from the ffmpeg homepage.

PS: I didn't answer your actual question; sorry if this was misleading.
(I don't know the answer.)