[Libav-user] Encoding problem using AV_PIX_FMT_YUV422P10

Dirr Bernhard Bernhard.Dirr at newtec.de
Tue Feb 17 11:54:34 CET 2015

Thank you for your answer.

> Is it the same problem that you posted last week?
[B.D.] Yes, it is the same problem.
I am new to this list, so I was unsure how to post correctly and
how to attache the example codes. Please pardon.

> Anyhow, based on your descriptions I think your problem has to do something with the > "Fill Dummy-Data to Frame" section of your code in the VideoCoder.cpp file. What is > "handle the last 5 pixels of line"?
[B.D.] I assume you are right with your idea.
But I do not know, what I am doing wrong.

For "handle the last 5 pixels of line", this should not apply in my example,
as the line width is a multiple of 6 Pixels.
V210 pixel format pattern repeats after 6 pixels.

Regards
Berhard Dirr