[Libav-user] Encoding problem using AV_PIX_FMT_YUV422P10

Maziar Mehrabi maziar.mehrabi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:37:52 CET 2015

Hi,

Sorry I'm not much of help, but if I want to answer your questions
correctly then I have to investigate your code and do some debugging.

However, I can suggest you what to do. First of all, change your code and
study its behaviour. If you are suspicious that type casts are incorrect,
then change them to something else (or don't cast at all) and see what
happens. And if you are suspicious about allocations, one other alternative
is to use av_malloc. First you should get the size with avpicture_get_size
though.
One more suggestion is to play with the Y, U, V, Grey limits that you have
defined and see how it changes the output.

Good luck,
Maziar Mehrabi