[Libav-user] Fwd: how to compile ffmpeg as library

SooMin Ahn wingjyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:05:16 CET 2015

hi there.
I am a beginner of programming. recently, I've researched about ffmpeg.
B'cuz i need a ffmpeg such as library. So, i've found how to compile ffmpeg
as library. But I can't find that way. some similar way is on internet but
it doesn't right way.
first i tried to configuring and then tried to compile with gcc and all .a
files (like libavcodec.a ...). Failed... and tried other ways and failed
again...So, I need your help.

ffmpeg is wrapper. i know. But i need it as a library. Plz. how could it
can be?