[Libav-user] Custom sending Transport Stream to client

Ian Chung iwychung at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 21:47:54 CET 2015

I have blocks of 188bytes Transport Stream data received in real-time. I would like to transmit these over network to custom clients for processing and display. I can package e.g. 7 blocks into UDP packets and send / receive. Question is how to demux this input stream? Or is this possible? I've looked at the demux.c example but they operate from files or URL. Alternatively how to best transmit the transport stream blocks to our clients?Any advice appreciated.