[Libav-user] Libav - Is it really difficult

ludi liu_de_yang at qq.com
Tue Jul 14 06:34:47 CEST 2015

hi,
  hope this will help:
https://github.com/DeYangLiu/ffmpeg-streaming/blob/master/remuxing.c

Hi Tukka
Yes, I am not encoding on the fly.

Why I am using FFMpeg is -

1.  On remote side, there may be a simulator developed by me or there may be a IP phone developed by any standard company.

2. If in remote side, it is my simulator, then no issue, I can just send data over socket , receive and store

3. If in remote side, it is a standard IP phone (that supports opus), then the standard phone should be able to receive the data and should be able to play it.

If I simplify the requirement on paper it looks using FFMpeg I should be able to manage it.

But finding it difficult to accomplish as I have very little knowledge on FFmpeg.

Anyhow I have started to put test code, will come up with specific problems.

Best Regards

Austin