[Libav-user] Query reagrding bitrate change while transcoding

Darshan Bhandari darshan_bhandari at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 10:22:00 CEST 2015

Hi,
I have my videos transcoded in H264 codec and mp4 format.Whenever there is a request for streaming of the video, client recieves the m3u8 file and my program transmux the video instead mpegts segments and send it to the client based on the request.The mpegts segment has H264 codec only.In this way I am achieving HLS Streaming.But now I need to change the bitrate of the segment before sending it back to the client. Is there any way this can be achieved while transmuxing the video to mpegts.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,Darshan