[Libav-user] Decoding H.264

Ryan Bauer r.bauer234 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:28:24 CEST 2015

Well I dont think its working because, I am getting errors like "cannot use
next picture in error concealment". Another error that says something about
the SPS and PPS not getting referenced.

Just to be more clear, the SPS and PPS frames along with the IDR frames are
all individual NAL units sent across the network.

I appreciate the help.