[Libav-user] Transcoding with H264

Talgorn François-Xavier fxtalgorn at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 16 14:53:26 CEST 2015

Hi Mohamed,
Yes it is possible.
You don't even need to write a single line of code if you use FFMPEG.exe (which uses libav).
A simple shell script that takes source folder of images and runs the FFMPEG command with appropriate parameters would do the trick.
If you want to code it for any reason, there is an example among the source code that does this (set of pictures -> movie. AlthoughI couldn't certify it encodes in H264).

Good luck.