[Libav-user] Custom IO strange behavior.

Mohamed Moanis mohamed_moanis at outlook.com
Sat Jun 27 18:25:24 CEST 2015

That's how I allocate the context.
if ( (avioCxt_buffer = (uint8_t *) av_malloc(4096)) == NULL)		{			avformat_close_input(outputFormatCxt);
			fprintf(stderr, "TranscoderWrapper @%d : failed to allocate memory for buffer", __LINE__);			return ERROR(ERR_OUT_MEMORY);		}
		if ( (avioCxt = avio_alloc_context(avioCxt_buffer, 4096, 0, &bd, read_packet, NULL, NULL)) == NULL)		{			av_free(avioCxt_buffer);			avformat_close_input(outputFormatCxt);
			fprintf(stderr, "TranscoderWrapper @%d : failed to allocate memory for context", __LINE__);			return ERROR(ERR_OUT_MEMORY);		}
		// set the manually read data buffer to the context		avioCxt->seekable = 0;		(*outputFormatCxt)->pb = avioCxt;
		if ( (ret = avformat_open_input(outputFormatCxt, NULL, NULL, NULL)) < 0)
then, I deallocate the context.
if (avioCxt)		{			av_freep(&avioCxt->buffer);			av_freep(&avioCxt);		}From: fxtalgorn-at-yahoo.fr at ffmpeg.org