[Libav-user] [CLT2015] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sun Mar 1 22:37:19 CET 2015

  We happily announce that FFmpeg will be represented at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage
(CLT) in Chemnitz, Germany. The event will take place on 21st and 22nd of March.

  More information can be found here:

  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2015/en/

  We demonstrate usage of FFmpeg, answer your questions and listen to
your problems and wishes. If you have media files that cannot be
processed correctly with FFmpeg, be sure to have a sample with you
so we can have a look!

  For the first time in our CLT history, there will be an FFmpeg workshop:

  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2015/de/programm/beitrag/209

  The workshop is targeted at FFmpeg beginners. First the basics of
multimedia will be covered. Thereafter you will learn how to use
that knowledge and the FFmpeg CLI tools to analyse and process media
files. The workshop is in German language only and prior registration
is necessary. The workshop will be on Saturday starting at 10 o'clock.

  We are looking forward to meet you (again)!