[Libav-user] Programmatically convert a sequence of jpeg files and a wav file into a video file

Pierrick Chabi pierrick at wakatoon.com
Sat Mar 14 13:58:09 CET 2015

I would like to execute a command like :

ffmpeg -i t.mp3 -framerate 30 -pattern_type glob -i "*.jpg" -c:v libx264
-b:v 2M -c:a aac -strict experimental -b:a 192k -shortest out.mp4

Not in command line, but rather by invoking a C function that would look
like ffmpeg.execute(command)

The closest answer I found so far is here http://stackoverflow.com/a/3167088
but I can't manage to implement it. (When I rename 'main' func into
'ffmpeg' I get an error when compiling ffmpeg)