[Libav-user] WMV File shows no progress on playback.

Robin Stevens rdstevens at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:48:28 CEST 2015

Most likely time info is wrong: pts values or time base.

Run the file through ffmpeg.exe with acodec and vcodec set to copy.

This will remux the file and yield compliant (though not necessarily
correct) timestamps.

If the remuxed version plays ok, examine it to find out its time base and
the pts values of a few samples from each stream the. Try to match that in
your code.

Cheers
Rob