[Libav-user] AAC playback

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Sep 6 17:05:19 CEST 2015

James Larkin <larkin.james at ...> writes:

> I've been trying to use FFmpeg library to decode AAC
> (and other) streams in my application, unfortunately
> AAC doesn't seem to load.

No, sorry.
This is not what Moritz meant;-(

Did you already try with ffmpeg (the application) to
make sure you didn't find a (known or unknown) bug in
FFmpeg?
If it does not work with ffmpeg, please tell us how to
reproduce.

If it does work (and you cannot fix it yourself) you
will probably have to post a minimal testcase (of your
own program) here to get support.
(Nobody can generally guess why something is broken
without seeing it and "doesn't seem to load" is
everything but a bug report.)

Carl Eugen