[Libav-user] Unable to link libavutil with libswscale !

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:37:44 EEST 2016

Yes will follow ffmpeg standards when submitting patch on ffmpeg-devel, this
was a rough patch submitted for discussion.

What I get from you response is that we didn't need any changes in
*libavutil* if we are able to provide correct *linesize[]* array ?

Please refer to this  repo
<https://github.com/ssshukla26/NV12Tile-To-NV12-Conversion>   which we have
used to implement *size[]* array inside *av_image_fill_pointers* function.

Can you please help us to put correct *AVPixFmtDescriptor.comp* values for
nv12_tiled format under *libavutil/pixdesc.c *, so that we can get actual
linesize[] array ?

For AV_PIX_FMT_NV12_TILED format we are right now only doing nv12_tiled to
yuv420p conversion, hence do we need to implement it as only input format ?