[Libav-user] API changes v2.8.x ==> 3.0.x
linux2 at orion15.org
Thu Aug 18 22:02:29 EEST 2016
> El 17/08/16 a las 23:20, Charles escribió:
> Anybody had any luck finding sample code that uses the 3.0 API
> There was some traffic back in June that just seemed to end...
> AFAIK, the 3.0 API does not work. That is codecpar (which works but
> is missing some stuff for encoding) and av_send_packet(),etc. which
> do not work at all.
> I suggest you wait until ffplay/ffmpeg get translated to that new
> api before you try it yourself.
> What is codecpar ? I have never heard of it.
Gonzalo, kinda figured that out so now just a bunch of warnings...
* @deprecated use the codecpar struct instead
* Codec parameters associated with this stream. Allocated and freed by
* libavformat in avformat_new_stream() and avformat_free_context()
* - demuxing: filled by libavformat on stream creation or in
* - muxing: filled by the caller before avformat_write_header()
More information about the Libav-user