[Libav-user] IMF support through FFMPEG

Swati Sharma swati.sharma at primefocus.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:37 EEST 2016

Hi there,

I am working on a case study of IMF (Interoperable Master Format) and
checking the supported transcoders for the IMF package - Output playlist.

Could you help me out in suggesting or providing any analysis performed in
the past to support IMF transcoding using FFMPEG?

Does FFPEG support IMF package creation?

Thanks,

Swati Sharma

Business Analyst | Product Line Management

Prime Focus Technologies | India | Bangalore

 <http://www.primefocustechnologies.com/> www.primefocustechnologies.com

Managing the Business of Content

<http://www.primefocustechnologies.com/signature_tool/promotion/india_promot
ion.html>

Disclaimer:This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Prime Focus does not accept any liability for damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail or from accessing its attachments.