[Libav-user] ffmpeg muxing.c on windows

oifii stephane.poirier at oifii.org
Sat Jan 16 12:30:36 CET 2016

Hi All,

Don't have the answer to Salam, but rather have a similar question using a
modified version of ffmpeg muxing.c, my source code is here:
http://www.oifii.org/ns-org/nsd/ar/cp/audio_spi/spiffmpegmuxingspectrum_qt2016/spiffmpegmuxingspectrum_qt2016.c

I am loading audio from libsndfile and am generating some background with
audio signal draw on top of it.

Now, my question is how to preserve my 44100 audio samplerate quality in
this modified muxing.c sample, or maybe go down to 22050, because the sound
currently distortions with the current settings?

Steph