[Libav-user] ffmpeg for creting video from images

pratik at devrepublic.nl pratik at devrepublic.nl
Wed Jan 27 11:33:15 CET 2016

Hi Carl,

Thanks for quick reply... I am running below command on linux server

"ffmpeg -framerate 1/5 -pattern_type glob -i '<folder>/*.jpg' -i
'<audio_file>' -c:v libx264 -vf 'scale=trunc(iw/2)*2:trunc(ih/2)*2'
-pix_fmt yuv420p -c:a aac -strict experimental -shortest test.mp4";

so if folder has 4 image the video must be 20 secs but right now it is
creating 16 seconds first image is only displaying only 1 sec.

Please let me know if any other requirement of details.

Regards,

Pratik

On 2016-01-27 15:58, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> <pratik at ...> writes:
>
>> I am facing problem creating video from images with audio and duration of 5 seconds each frame. First/Last image skipped and not staying for 5 seconds. Can you please let me know how you can help me and what you need?
>
> Please provide your source code / a test case.
>
> Carl Eugen

Links:
------