[Libav-user] Failed to open codec in av_find_stream_info ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:16:06 CEST 2016

The problem is with init function of decoder, its declaration is as follow,

*int qhw_decode_init (AVCodecContext *avctx);*

am getting avctx->width as zero (0) and avctx->heigth as zero(0).

So I initialize my decoder with constant values, as decoder->width=1920 and
decoder->height=1080. After that I am getting following error,

*Assertion avctx->internal->buffer_frame->buf[0] failed at
libavcodec/utils.c:2772*

Please help.