[Libav-user] How to use different decoders under demuxing_decoding.c example ? ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:44:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have added a custom h264 decoder for qualcomm chipset under libavcodec,
with code ID "*AV_CODEC_ID_H264*" and name "*h264_qhw*". I want to test it's
working with ffmpeg api's, am not able to see where its failing under ffmpeg
command line. So I opted for *demuxing_decoding.c* example and it's working
fine with a h264 file. But its using the default h264 decoder.

How can I make sure that the *demuxing_decoding.c* example uses "*h264_qhw*"
decoder instead of using default "*h264*".

Please guyz help. Am so much stuck here. Am very new to api's of ffmpeg.