[Libav-user] Copying pixels directly from AVFrame->data, possible alignment error.

Jesper Taxbøl jesper at taxboel.dk
Thu Jun 9 15:02:41 CEST 2016

I am doing a pixel based transformation directly on an AVFrame->data[0]
array, and I am experiencing the following artefact:

http://i.imgur.com/vnABDjE.png

The source frame I am working on is 3840x2160 pixels in AV_PIX_FMT_BGR24
format which should place all pixels in the first data array, in BGR order.

The bottom 1/3 part of the picture has a problem with the colors, and I
suspect that the pAVFrame has an alignment problem and I just by chance hit
some data that maps to pixels.

Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Kind regards

Jesper Taxbøl