[Libav-user] libswscale speed regression

Massimo Battistel battistel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:45:57 CEST 2016

> Ping.

These days I had no time for further investigations, but...

   1. Issue is reproducible even with command line tools, but speed
   regression is much smaller (about 15%).Just try to upscale any video from
   1280x720 to 1920x1080 (color space yuv420 or uyvy422);
   2. Is something changed about memory alignment in libswscale?

> We have now released without any recent changes to
> libswscale, please understand that generally, only
> reproducible issues can be fixed;-(

I'll try bew builds as soon as possible.

thanks,
MB