[Libav-user] Encoding with no compression with OpenH264

Arthur Muller muller at vki.com
Tue Mar 8 18:56:36 CET 2016

Carl,

>But only current FFmpeg git head is supported here.

Understood. No apologies needed. Your suggestion to run the ffmpeg command line generated a high quality video, so I started poking around for what could have been different from what I was doing. The only possible culprit I could think of was the frame rate, so I checked that to realize that my default was too high for this problem.

So your suggestion worked. Thanks!

I forwarded the client the resulting video; let's see what they have to say...

-Arthur