[Libav-user] RTCP NTP timestamp

David Cassany Viladomat david.cassany at i2cat.net
Tue Mar 22 12:00:05 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am curious to know if it is possible to grab the RCTP NTP timestamp from
a RTSP/RTP client using libavformat.

I have seen that there is the structure RTPDemuxContext that holds this
information, however I can't see how to access this data without hacking
the library code, as as far as I understood all this structre is hidden in
some priv_data (RTSPState->RTSPStream->RTPDemuxContext) fields and,
moreover, RTPDemuxContext definition is not included in header.

Is RTCP data accessible from somewhere else I haven't been able to see?

Thanks in advance,
David