[Libav-user] Building static FFmpeg libs for Windows 64-bit application

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Mar 24 16:22:26 CET 2016

Igor R <boost.lists at ...> writes:

> I build static FFmpeg libs for Windows 64 bit.

Why don't you build both FFmpeg and your application with
VS? I would assume that would reduce issues.

> Configuring as follows:
> ./configure --disable-everything --enable-static --disable-shared
> --enable-memalign-hack --disable-debug --enable-stripping
> --enable-protocol=file --enable-yasm --enable-decoder=mp3,mpeg4,h264
> --enable-muxer=mp4,avi --enable-encoder=mjpeg

Mostly unrelated:
The following options have no effect, I suggest you remove them:
--enable-static --disable-shared --enable-yasm
This option was needed a long time ago, it should not be needed
anymore: --enable-memalign-hack

Carl Eugen