[Libav-user] merging two audio files into single playable(mp3/wma) file

Venkat battula97 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:14:05 CEST 2016

Hi All,

 I am looking for example code for merging two audio file into one single
playable(mp3/wav) file.
if did any one come across can you please help me.

in search I saw one post but i didnt get more from it.
http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/Libav-user-Two-pass-encoding-example-tt4659427.html#none

I able to do with ffmpeg exe with following command:
ffmpeg -f mulaw -ar 8000 -ac 1 -i u5_rtp_25may_mux1.raw -f mulaw -ar 8000
-ac 1 -i u6_rtp_mux2.raw -filter_complex amerge -ac 2  mix_L_R.pm3

can any one help with example code.

Thanks in advance,
-Venkat.