[Libav-user] libdash and ffmpeg

Georg Stein SMC georg at steinmc.com
Sat Nov 19 12:51:06 EET 2016

Hello,

i just started a small app what receives an audio and video stream via
the libdash mpeg-dash library and writes the separated streams as 2
files onto my disc. I can fine combine these 2 files now with the ffmpeg
command line tool as mp4 and play it back. In the next step i wanted to
try to do the muxing already while i receive the streams in memory with
libavformat, but this is not working at all - whether i do something
wrong, or its only not possible to do something like this with
libavformat/libav.

my goal is:

1. receive the first segments for audio and video from libdash

2. hand this over to libab segment by segment

3. get from libav a playable mp4 stream with video and audio combined

I'm working with c++ (Qt5)

tips are welcome :)

with regards

Georg