[Libav-user] 答复: About swr_convert_frame of FFmpeg 3.2 Release

He Lei helei0908 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:26:21 EET 2016

This email afew days ago,but I can’t have any help,Whether the issue is too low (*_*)?
Now, I cc it to barons, need your helps; Orz..

RE:
I convert audio frame from s16p to s16 used swr_convert_frame; I found the out_frame ->linesize[0] is more then in_frame;
After view the code,  I don’t get it ; At 144th in the file swresample_frame.c ( swr_conver_frame function), Why to add 3 when calculated out nb_samples?