[Libav-user] Sunba H264 camera

Len Day led at lenday.com
Wed Nov 30 18:41:55 EET 2016

On 11/30/2016 06:21 AM, Andrey Utkin wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 09:35:35PM -0800, Len Day wrote:
>> There's a call to avformat_write_header later which seg faults. BTW, I
>> think based on what I see with wireshark it is not actually missing the
>> packets it reports as missing.
>>
>> I'm using a build from source of ffmpeg-3.1.1.tar.bz2 on a raspberry pi
>> under raspbian.
> This is too old, please build latest git master and retry. If it
> crashes, provide debug backtraces etc.

OK although I'm not worried about the seg fault.  It's probably a result
of the avformat_find_stream_info not being able to sync up on the
stream, right?

I do get some warnings about deprecated functions in the example program.

And for what I'm doing I won't be using avformat_write_header, I
transcode the frames to jpeg and output that. I was really just hoping
that the messages would allow someone more knowledgeable that I to
figure out what is wrong with the H264 stream.

Len