[Libav-user] Decoding H264 frames on Windows

Alex Grosu agrosu at c-s.ro
Mon Oct 3 18:05:41 EEST 2016

Dear Carl
I forgot to tell that the version of my ffmpeg build is old, I can't
find for example "active_thread_type" variable, only thread_count and
thread_opaque. I built the library with --enable-pthreads, I can see
this by calling "avcodec_configuration()"
Thank you for all the help I can get
PS: can you please tell me what you ment by "do not top-post here" ?
Thank you
Alex