[Libav-user] New encoding / decoding API

Shu Wang halfelf.ronin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:03:42 EEST 2016

Hi Liu,

  *codec -> codecpar* isn't a big change, and is easy to upgrade. Clone and
pull the snapshot repo, you'll see some examples has been updated, though
not all of them.

  While the new decode/encode API is another story. I haven't tried these
yet. Not many examples I can find. Maybe the closest one is this:
https://blogs.gentoo.org/lu_zero/2016/03/29/new-avcodec-api/

Shu. Wang @ Bestminr
http://halfelf.me