[Libav-user] Demuxer not giving proper data to decoder ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:10:41 EEST 2016

I have made a custom decoder with name "*h264_qhw*" and id
"*AV_CODEC_ID_H264*".

I also agree with you, that a decoder must not need any filter, if and only
if it receives proper demuxed data. But here weirdly the decoder is
receiving data in *AVCC* format instead of proper *Annexb* format !

What is needed to be done to make sure that my decoder will receive proper
demuxed data ?