[Libav-user] Muxing to file with unknown frame rate

강구철 kckang at skycom.ne.kr
Thu Apr 13 03:35:03 EEST 2017

sorry if this client top posts, but to answer, you can do 1 of 2 things.
assume it is different and insert it before returning to the unprocessed
clip. or you can check if they are different by doing a comparison.

​Thanks for your suggestion. Let's say if original H.264 video stream has
AVCC bitstream, no matter you encode 1st part with Annex-b or AVCC, as long
as it's different from orginal format, I won't be able to do codec copy
using readpacket/writepacket, right?