[Libav-user] Fail to compile under ubuntu 14041 64bit OS error in libavfilter/vf_noise.c (assemby code)

Self User selfuser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:33:34 EEST 2017

Hi Carl,

I continued figure out what may be wrong.
The version from git is good and compiled.
The issue at my environment is probably because I compiled the ffmpeg under
a shared folder.

I am using VBOX in Win7 as a host, and ubuntu image as a guest/target.
I compiled the ffmpeg in a shared folder defined in VBOX (share to a Win7
folder) and it failed.
When compiling same ffmpeg package in an inner folder (under ubuntu) that
is not shared to the Win7 host - all compiled.

Thanks for help.