[Libav-user] AVFilter modify parameters

Ronak ronak2121 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 23:52:55 EET 2017

Hi Paul,

Before I send you the changes, I'm noticing some crackling in the audio while I modify the gain on any one frequency band during playback.

I am assuming this has to do with the changes I made, and possibly a race condition or something similar.

I'm wondering if you would have any ideas why something like this would happen.

I'm attaching the file where I made changes (the af_biquads.c file). Would you be able to point me to what could possibly cause this?

Ronak