[Libav-user] My attempt to transcode is writing only a single stream of a two streams output format

Leandro Moreira leandro.ribeiro.moreira at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:50:16 EET 2017

Thanks, you all are helping me a lot ;)

I changed to use calloc(1, size) but it still not working, I noticed that
the duration of the video stream is totally wrong (1:22:33 vs 10s) I
probably made mistake with timing. (audio is working perfect, I just copied
it)

VLC log shows:

[0000000100869ab8] clock decoder error: Timestamp conversion failed (delay
1000000, buffering 0, bound 9000000)
[0000000100869ab8] core decoder error: Could not convert timestamp
947727489464