[Libav-user] H264 Nal type Unspecified and Undefined filtered?

Indio ealloradai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:31:26 EEST 2017

Hi all,
in order to get nal types can i use codec extradata?
Using buffers like
(https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/dfe7e5501d4acf007f66f7ad8606499f7d7dc2cb/libavformat/tests/movenc.c):

static const uint8_t h264_extradata[] = {
0x01, 0x4d, 0x40, 0x1e, 0xff, 0xe1, 0x00, 0x02, 0x67, 0x4d, 0x01,
0x00, 0x02, 0x68, 0xef
};
i could inform the codec to not discard my NAL 30 (or 0) packets and
get it at application level. Is it correct?
Thanks