[Libav-user] Handling uncompressed 10-bit YUYV 422 (packed)

Gavin Smith gcs584 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 11:52:14 EEST 2017

Thanks for your response.
I had a look at the example code (decoding__encoding.c) which is where my question originates, specifically in the video_encode_example(..) function.  I was trying to understand how I call pass in a packed 10-bit YUYV 422 format for encoding.
The code includes some of the following:
c->pix_fmt = AV_PIX_FMT_YUV420P;     // This is the pertinent code that had me interested.
frame->format = c->pix_fmt; frame->width  = c->width;frame->height = c->height;

Gavin.